“Success leaves clues. Go look at the clients that you’re working with. Look at the people that you deal with on the regular or that you’ve dealt with and ask them what’s so important about the staffing services you provide and what value is it?”
On Take the Stage, presented by Haley Marketing, we bring you the BEST speakers, coaches, trainers, and strategic partners from across the staffing and recruiting industry every other week. More than your standard interview, each conversation is built from a specific session or topic these industry thought leaders bring to conferences and audiences around the country.
KEY MOMENTS FROM THIS EPISODE:
- 04:43 Why agencies do a poor job of telling their unique story
- 07:48 Differentiate based on the value provided to clients.
- 10:36 Sell based on understanding and quantifying the value provided.
- 11:03 Salespeople and buyers don’t understand the value of agency services.
- 11:52 Differentiating based on price leads to arbitrary numbers.
- 12:31 People don’t realize that the difference in price is insignificant.
- 13:01 Understanding the economic value of employees is crucial.
- 14:15 Training salespeople to communicate value is essential.
- 15:55 Train salespeople to diagnose before offering a solution.
- 18:08 Articulating value permeates the entire organization for exponential growth.
- 20:57 Different tiers of the organization require different value propositions.
- 23:07 Analyze successful business to replicate results
- 25:14 Details about the Staffing Sales Summit
- 26:51 Less than 25% of salespeople hit their goals
- 28:10 Market is growing, differentiate yourself to succeed
- 29:17 How to register for the Staffing Sales Summit
Rapid Fire Round:
- One book that changed your life?
- One conversation with anyone living or dead. Who are you sitting down with?
- One piece of advice for someone just starting in the staffing industry
ABOUT THE SPEAKERS
Brad Bialy has a deep passion for helping staffing and recruiting firms achieve their business objectives through strategic digital marketing. For over a decade, Brad has developed a proven track record of motivating and educating staffing industry professionals at over 100 industry-specific conferences and webinars.
As a visionary leader, Brad has helped guide the comprehensive marketing strategy of more than 300 staffing and recruiting firms. His keen eye for strategy and delivery has resulted in multiple industry award-winning social media campaigns, making him a sought-after expert and speaker in the industry.
Dan Mori has an extensive background in the staffing industry including presently being the Executive Director of the National Independent Staffing Association (NISA) which focuses on providing industry education, actionable insights, and valuable resources to their members through their various workshops, live events, and Staffing Monthly digital magazine. Additionally, Dan serves on the board of Employment Solutions of New York, Inc, a staffing organization with a national footprint, providing leadership and strategic guidance. Dan’s areas of expertise within staffing are business development, strategic planning and execution, and organizational leadership.