In a word, ‘No!’ “Why not?,” you ask? Because, in the words of Richard King: “The same reason you and I eat out. The results are much better, and I don’t have to cleanup after wards.”
I really enjoyed this post, Caution: This is NOT a DIY Project from MarketingProfs. It outlines the reasons why you should use an Email Service Provider (ESP) to do your email marketing:
– In house email marketing puts your infrastructure at risk
– ESP’s provide reporting and database maintenance
– Creative design and optimization of your HTML emails
– Increased deliverability of your emails
– Doing email marketing in house is a waste of your resources
Please feel free to email me at [email protected] if you’d like to discuss ways that you can benefit from outsourcing your email marketing.