You’re probably sick to death of us telling you that you need to have a social sharing strategy in place, but YOU NEED TO HAVE A SOCIAL SHARING STRATEGY IN PLACE!
According to the Society for Human Resource Management, 84 percent of organizations are using social media for recruitment. And that number is increasing all the time.
So, what can social media sharing do for your staffing or recruiting firm?
- Increase brand awareness and develop a stronger company brand overall
- Position your company as an industry thought leader
- Generate new leads and prospects and increase inbound leads
- Broaden your content’s reach and potential audience
- Sharing to social media platforms at optimal times when your audience is active and listening
- Social Listening – We pay attention to what people are saying about you and respond accordingly
- Follower growth
What do you get with SocialPro?
- A custom social media marketing strategy designed to reach specific business goals.
- A dedicated Social Media Marketing Advisor to manage your social marketing, track results and answer any questions your team might have along the way.
- Unique sharing images branded for your company.
- Sharing of blog content, top jobs and testimonials.
- Daily posting at optimal times to LinkedIn, Google+, Facebook and Twitter.
- Custom call-to-action banners connected to Google Analytics to track conversion rates.
- Quarterly creation of YouTube videos converted from your successful blogs.
- Monthly sharing of your content to social communities such as Reddit, LinkedIn Groups, and Google+ Communities.
Find all of these results and more by using Haley Marketing Group’s SocialPro program. Not only was it awarded two VOICE awards from the American Staffing Association, including a Best of Class award, it has delivered proven results to clients across the staffing and recruiting industry.
Or for more proof, click here to find out how we increased a client’s social following 1,300% through SocialPro.
Want to find out more about this program, and what it can do for you? Contact your marketing advisor today!