Website traffic from LinkedIn up 246.8%.
Web traffic from Facebook up 4,950%.
Overall traffic from social media up 887%.
Our client achieved these massive social media gains in less than one year.
What’s their secret?
They became more strategic, intentional and consistent in the way they used social media – with a little help from the Haley Marketing team. Here’s their amazing success story:
SMR Group Ltd is a hiring client-centric search and recruitment consulting firm. Based in New Jersey, they fill sales & marketing roles nationwide for pharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical clients.
Like many recruitment firms, SMR Group Ltd already had a social media presence – but didn’t have the time to develop and execute a comprehensive strategy. Since SMR Group Ltd was an existing client, we were already familiar with their organization’s services, brand and niche. So, we recommended Social Pro as a time- and cost-effective solution.
We started by discussing their needs and defining goals for their program, which included:
- increasing their social following;
- driving more traffic from social media platforms to their website; and
- strengthening their online branding.
With those goals in mind, we created an overall social media strategy, and then broke it down into specific tactics for each platform. Here are just a few of the action steps we took:
- Since SMR Group Ltd already had a great library of content from their blogging program, we created a plan to leverage their posts across multiple platforms.
- We designed custom images to promote blog posts, and then shared those images consistently on social media profiles.
- Using their president’s LinkedIn account, we shared custom images and blog content in groups, as posts and as updates.
- Finally, we ran a paid Like campaign on Facebook to help the firm grow their audience on this platform.
The numbers speak for themselves!
Overall social traffic has climbed dramatically.
- We began the social sharing program in May 2016. When comparing social traffic to the website in January 2017 to May 2016, traffic has increased 274.1% (808 visits vs. 216 visits).
- Between May 2016 and February 2017, social traffic was the second biggest driver of traffic, accounting for 15.8% of the traffic to the client’s website (4,801 of 30,333 total visits).
LinkedIn and Facebook are driving the most traffic to their website. Since we began the social program:
- LinkedIn has driven 4,060 sessions to their website.
- Facebook has driven 709 sessions to their website.
- LinkedIn visits to their website have increased 246.8 percent.
- Facebook visits to their website have increased 4,950 percent.
Social followers have grown exponentially. When comparing followers on their social media pages in January 2017 vs. May 2016:
- Twitter has increased 785 percent (62 vs. 7).
- Facebook has increased 3,036.8 percent (596 vs. 16).
- LinkedIn has increased 64.6 percent (5,329 vs. 3241).
In our client’s words:
“The Digital Dominance program has really helped our organization. With all of the great content we’re sharing on social and on the site, return visits were up 227.06% now. There is a reason for people to reengage with SMR Group Ltd!”
–Rick Snowden, President, SMR Group Ltd
Want to supercharge your results from social media?
Give Social Pro a try. You’ll build a loyal following. Convert more prospects to clients. Get more qualified candidates to apply to your jobs. Get an estimate or talk to one of our Marketing Educators today.