Things have been good in the staffing industry for a long time. How long will it last? That’s just one of the topics we cover with Barry Asin from Staffing Industry Analysts. We also discuss:
- The current gig economy is at 3.7 trillion. How much higher can we expect that to go or are we looking at a coming downfall?
- What can the staffing industry do to combat unemployment numbers that are less than 1%?
- Is the cloud gig economy a threat or an opportunity for the industry?
- Where do VR and AI fit into the staffing industry?
- What should staffing firms be doing today to prepare for the next 2-3 years?
To find out more about SIA visit their website: http://staffingindustry.com/
Listen now or subscribe on your favorite player, and be sure to leave a review!
We look forward to bringing you insights, advice and wisdom from some of the greatest minds in the staffing industry. We hope you enjoy this new staffing podcast! If you have any topics or guests you’d like to see featured in future episodes just email our host at [email protected].