Welcome to InSights, the podcast designed to help staffing specialists and recruiters maximize their content marketing, social recruiting, employer branding and digital marketing.
EPISODE 12 SEGMENTS:
- What is Search Engine Optimization and How Do We Get Started? (1:26)
- Rapid Fire: The Best Places to Learn About Social Media and Digitial Marketing (9:42)
- How Your Personal Brand Can Lead to More Applications and Better Candidates (18:11)
REFERENCED IN THIS EPISODE:
- [Blog] Rally Recruitment Marketing
- [Book] Marketing Rebellion by Mark Schaefer
- [Book] Contagious: Why Things Catch On by Jonah Berger
- [Book] Talk Triggers by Jay Baer
- [Podcast]Social Media Podcast by Social Media Examiner
- [Podcast] The Blogging Millionaire hosted by Brandon Gaille
- [Podcast] #WorkTrends hosted by Meghan M. Biro
- [Podcast] The Chad and Cheese Podcast hosted by Chad Sowash and Joel Cheesman
- [Podcast] Just Try This hosted by Brian Fanzo and Amy Landino
- [Podcast] The Speaker Lab hosted by Grant Baldwin
- [Thought Leaders] Larry Kim, Neil Patel, GaryVee, Brian Fanzo, Seth Godin, Jay Baer
Have a question or comment on the information shared during this episode? Follow Haley Marketing (@HaleyMarketing) on Twitter and let us know what you’re thinking.
PRESENTED BY THE IDEA CLUB:
The Idea Club is Haley Marketing’s playground for creative thought, experiments and inspiration.
From ebooks and whitepapers to how-to articles and on-demand webinars, you’ll find everything you need to stand out, stay top-of-mind and sell more.
To Learn More Visit: haleymarketing.com/ideaclub
Listen now or subscribe on your favorite player, and be sure to leave a review!
We look forward to bringing you insights, advice and wisdom from some of the greatest minds in the staffing industry. We hope you enjoy this new staffing podcast! If you have any topics or guests you’d like to see featured in future episodes just email our host at [email protected].