In the first two posts of this series on tending to your reputation garden, Boost Your Trust Factor and Weed Your Negative Reviews, we discussed the importance of regularly feeding your garden with positive reviews and tending to the negative reviews.
But it’s not enough to just collect positive reviews. Once you start harvesting five-star reviews, it’s what you do with them that counts.
Reap What You Sow
Positive reviews showcasing great experiences, shareworthy service, outstanding results and genuine trust are key factors in winning the war for talent and staffing clients – online and off:
- 50% of consumers will visit a business’ site after reading a positive online review. (BrightLocal)
- There’s a strong relationship between star ratings and conversions. One study found a 1.5-star improvement led to 13,000 more leads! (Location3)
- Positive reviews can also help boost your SEO and where you rank within Google. Improving from 3 stars to 5 stars can even result in 25% more clicks for Google’s local search results. (BrightLocal)
Display Your Beautiful Blooms
Gardeners proudly display their prized blooms in carefully arranged bouquets. So, once you’ve gathered all those wonderful reviews, don’t just let them sit on your site! Feature them in elements of your marketing strategy to strengthen your brand, improve your recruiting and attract new clients:
- Convert your most shareworthy reviews into graphics you can easily share on LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Leverage the power of video! This ultra-engaging format is an attention grabber you can also roll out across social media.
- Expand great reviews into more substantial case studies, or create a series of blogs that showcase these positive experiences.
- Reinforce trust with clients and candidates already on your email list by sharing 5-star reviews in your next newsletter.
- Spruce up collateral with reviews. Sell sheets and brochures are a great place to showcase your successes and a great resource for your sales team!
- Give a well-deserved shout out. Congratulate recruiters and other team members who might have been specifically mentioned in your online reviews to reward their service.
Being diligent and proactive about collecting positive online reviews on sites like Glassdoor, Facebook, Google and Yelp is an essential part of a modern marketing strategy. Focus on sharing experiences of clients and candidates whom you love working with and who enjoy working with you, and success is sure to follow.
Need Help Tending Your Reputation Garden?
Haley Marketing can help you stop negative comments. Get more positive reviews. And strengthen your brand online. Connect with a marketing educator – and put our green thumb to work in your garden!