The question seems easy enough to answer, but when you think about it, there’s a lot to understand. Sure, having a blog is a quick and easy way to throw information up on your site, publish stories of interest about your company’s goings-on – but what is a blog actually good for?
Consider these benefits of a blogging program:
- Serves as the foundation for a content marketing strategy
- Positions you as a thought leader and industry expert
- Positive impact on search engine optimization (SEO)
- Cost-effective (less expensive than hiring someone on staff)
- Helps keep you top-of-mind
- Tool for sales and recruiters
- Leave-behinds for prospects
- Create binders of blogs for candidates visiting your office
- Content for sharing socially
- Go from a vendor to a consultant: Resource to educate people on HR, management, etc.
- Give company a personality online and helps to differentiate
- Soft sell to people who may not care otherwise
- Turn website into a resource: Increase return visitors, increase time on-site, increase conversions
- Sending 1:1 emails to share with prospects or candidates
So, think it’s time to take advantage of all the bonuses a blog can bring to your staffing or recruiting firm? Contact one of our marketing experts at [email protected], and let us put a plan into action for you!
And don’t forget – blogging is included in the HUGELY discounted Digital Dominance bundle. But this deal won’t be around forever. Click here to learn about this and other 2016 bundles!