More than Product Demos
Thank you Bullhorn. Last year, you made the decision to make ENGAGE more than a user’s conference. You made it into one of the staffing industry’s “can’t be missed” events featuring world-class thought leaders and industry experts. (And really cool demos of your latest tech!)
How about a little marketing expertise?
So STOP BY OUR BOOTH!
We’ll be happy to discuss specific marketing and recruiting strategies for your company and show you some of the latest marketing tactics being implemented in the staffing industry.
We’ll also bribe you to visit, but we can’t publish how…just stop by!
Need some marketing (or recruiting) ideas now?
Check out these free resources from Haley Marketing:
Don’t miss our latest marketing tech
Of course, ENGAGE is also a chance to show off some of the latest products and services from Haley Marketing. Come visit with us to see:
- Mobile search and apply
- SEO optimized (on your domain) for each job
- Automated and scheduled job alerts
- Job distribution to multiple aggregators and social media
- And of course, it’s fully integrated with Bullhorn.
- Take your skill marketing to a whole new level
- Use your website to actively market top candidates
- Enable self-service talent selection for your clients
- Provide a new benefit to candidates to improve recruiting
- Generate 40% more sales leads…and more candidates from your website
- 24/7 fully automated chat to proactively engage site visitors
- Create multiple chat dialogs, integrated anywhere on your site
- We even offer a 30-day FREE trial!
- Capture customer satisfaction feedback on a more consistent basis
- Track Net Promoter scores from clients and candidates…or individual offices
- Generate hundreds of new testimonials that automatically update on your website
- Online reputation management to encourage positive social reviews…and keep any negative feedback private
Safe Travels…and we’ll see you at ENGAGE 2017!
Traveling to Boston for this year’s Bullhorn Engage conference?
Let’s connect on LinkedIn and schedule some time to chat!
Connect with David Searns on LinkedIn