Laurie Hyllberg, vice president of Kinsa Group is our guest this week. Kinsa Group is a Wisconsin-based recruiting firm that specializes in the food and beverage industry. In this episode Laurie and I discuss:
- Their process for finding the “ideal” candidate
- Challenges she has faced recruiting millenials
- The importance of tailoring your message to various audiences
- Success her recruiters have had using social media
- And the best piece of career advice she ever received
If you’d like to know more about Kinsa Group you can visit their website at http://www.kinsa.com/.
Listen now or subscribe on your favorite player, and be sure to leave a review!
We look forward to bringing you insights, advice and wisdom from some of the greatest minds in the staffing industry. We hope you enjoy this new staffing podcast! If you have any topics or guests you’d like to see featured in future episodes just email our host at [email protected].