With chatbots, AI and RPA (robotic process automation) changing the way you engage with talent and fill job orders…
…is email marketing dead?
No way. Here’s why:
- Email generates, on average, $38 for every $1 invested. That’s a 3,800% ROI!
- 99% of people check email daily.
- 73% of millennials prefer email communication when receiving marketing material.
When designed and executed properly, email marketing for staffing firms can be an extremely effective tool to:
- Stay top-of-mind with clients, prospects and candidates.
- Position yourself as a staffing and HR expert.
- Market top candidates to generate new job orders.
- Advertise hot jobs to increase candidate referrals.
- Add value and nurture relationships.
- Create special offers to drive immediate response.
- Give your sales people new reasons to follow up EVERY MONTH.
HaleyMail: modern email marketing tech that delivers
HaleyMail is the software that powers our newsletter, top candidates, hot jobs and seasonal eCard email delivery. It also powers content libraries on our clients’ websites (the Staffing Resource Center and Candidate Resource Center), and it even dynamically creates landing pages to lead capture.
Last year, our tech experts completely overhauled this product to build a more powerful platform that delivers even better results.
2019 HaleyMail enhancements include:
- Social sharing buttons added to Resource Center content
- New mobile email designs
- Simplified opt in process
- Mobile optimized opt-in/out
- Improved email and content branding
- Candidate Toolkit (email marketing solution to drive traffic to your job board, increase applications, reengage your candidate database, redeploy active candidates and promote your referral program)
- Social logins (Resource Centers Opt-In and Login screens)
- eBook download tracking (see who is downloading your eBooks and follow up)
- Magic logins (candidates can request a login link for one-click sign in)
Check out this example of HaleyMail and our Resource Centers.
To learn more about what HaleyMail can do for your staffing or recruiting firm, contact a marketing educator today.