A great-looking staffing website is one thing; a high-performing staffing website is quite another.
Can you have both? Absolutely! In fact, I’ve written a bevy of posts to help you get the most from your site:
Website Design Posts:
Website Content and Promotion Posts:
In today’s final installment, I’m sharing tips to help you promote your site by enlisting the help of your entire team.
Tip 1: Rally the Troops!
Effective social media marketing is about sharing content – when and where your audiences hang out – to drive more traffic from social media to your site. Not surprisingly, it works best when you write engaging blog posts, add fresh jobs and upload other forms of content (such as webinars) to your site.
To do it consistently, and do it well, enlist the help of your entire team:
Use internal team members to create content and drive engagement.
- You have experts throughout your company on everything from recruiting, interviewing and improving productivity to writing a great resume and negotiating salary. Tap your team’s expertise to write posts, articles, infographics or other types of content. Don’t try to do it all yourself.
- Ask everyone to spend 15 to 20 minutes every day building their social networks and sharing the content you create. More people sharing more content to bigger networks = more website visits and conversions, as well as a stronger brand.
Share the right things to drive people back to your website.
The real focus of social media activity is to get people from those platforms back to your website. If everybody on your team only shares articles from other websites, you are only doing a great job helping those other sites (and not driving traffic to your own).
Effective social sharing requires a bit of training. Teach your team how to take original content from your site and share it socially. It literally takes minutes a day to make a huge impact on your website’s traffic and overall ROI.
Smart Social Sharing Creates Massive Website Traffic Gains
Here’s how we helped one client turn their social media accounts into real marketing machines that increased traffic from LinkedIn by 1,200 percent!
What a World-Class Website Should Do for You
The best staffing websites – ones with great design, killer content and effective “promotion” – attract, engage and convert by:
- Properly positioning you – and clearly explaining your value.
- Establishing credibility – by proving your value (with data and other results) and differentiating your business.
- Generating leads – working 24/7 to attract candidates to your jobs and drive inbound sales leads.
- Selling – via skill marketing, promoting featured jobs, building your talent pool and encouraging requests for employees or consultations.
- Enhancing your sales team’s efficiency – with tools, content and resources that make it easy to educate prospects, demonstrate your value and generate inbound leads.
- Delivering greater service – by making doing business with you easier.
- Acting as a central hub for all your marketing efforts – qualifying and converting traffic from all sources into leads and applications.
Can a Website REALLY Do All That?
Absolutely! With the right design, content and promotion, your staffing website can help you connect with, engage and convert site visitors into clients and candidates.
If you need help creating a work horse website, that’s what we’re here for. Check out our website solutions or call us today at 1.888.696.2900 for a free consult.
Want the full website content and promotion whitepaper?
Get the entire Idea Club Whitepaper: Staffing Websites: Maximize ROI with Great Content and Promotion here.