On this episode we feature some of our favorite segments form 2019. You’ll hear:
- Kelly Merbler discuss how to keep recruiters engaged in a talent short market
- John Ruffini shares the training we need to focus on ahead of a possible recession
- Scott Wintrip reminds us to keep selling even in a candidate market
- Mike Wiley assures us that it’s ok to say “no” to a client
- Lauren Lewis gives examples of how she goes the extra mile to create a great candidate experience
- Scott Samuels shares how his firm went from a few bad reviews to a 4.8 star average
- and Robin Mee tells us how she built her social followers from 200 to 20,000!
Thank you to all of our listeners in 2019. We look forward to share more Secrets of Staffing Success in 2020!
Listen now or subscribe on your favorite player, and be sure to leave a review!
We look forward to bringing you insights, advice and wisdom from some of the greatest minds in the staffing industry. We hope you enjoy this new staffing podcast! If you have any topics or guests you’d like to see featured in future episodes just email our host at [email protected].