We’re at the halfway point of 2018.
Are you on track to reach the goals you set for your staffing firm for the year?
• Is your revenue on pace to reach projected numbers?
• Do you have enough qualified candidates in your pipeline to fill your clients’ open positions?
• Is your client acquisition strategy as effective as it could be?
Marketing can help you increase year-to-date and year-over-year figures including the following:
• Lead generation
• Close ratios
• Revenue and margin
• Client retention rate
• Fill rate
Mid-Year Marketing Checklist
Determine whether your marketing strategy is effective or if you need to course correct to achieve (or exceed) those 2018 goals.
An up-to-date, well-designed, fully optimized, mobile-friendly website can be a lead generation machine for your staffing agency. Is your website working for you?
- Are you tracking website analytics?
- How is your YTD traffic compared to last year?
- Where is your traffic coming from?
- Are employers contacting you from your page?
- What is the percentage of new vs returning visitors
- On what pages do visitors enter your site?
- How are your bounce rates?
- How is your conversion rate?
- Are candidates applying?
- Are you getting quality applications?
- Is your staffing blog driving website traffic?
- Are you getting newsletter signups?
- How is mobile traffic?
Choosing the right job board can be instrumental to your firm’s success. Is your job board performing?
- Are you providing an exceptional candidate experience?
- Is your job board branded?
- What is your abandon rate on applications?
- Is Your Job Board Getting Traffic from Google for Jobs?
- Is your job board mobile optimized?
Social is an amazing way to engage with clients and candidates. Have you been able to make it a priority for you and your team? Are seeing results?
- Do you have a social media strategy?
- Is your whole team involved in social sharing?
- Are you engaging candidates on social?
- Is Social driving visitors to your website?
- Which social media platforms drive the most traffic?
- Have social interactions/engagement such as follows, fans, retweets, shares, comments and likes improved YOY?
- How are your reviews?
Email is an effective marketing tool for many staffing firms. It allows you to have a one-on-one conversation with employers and job seekers and display your expertise.
- How are your open rates?
- Do you know what topics are read most?
- Do your emails drive traffic to your website?
- How is your YOY unsubscribe rate?
- What is your year to date email list growth rate?
- Have you performed a thorough cleanup of your list to ensure its up-to-date?
- Have you performed GDPR due diligence?
- What is your email bounce rate?
You’ve still got a full six months to reach your company’s 2018 objectives. Haley Marketing is the largest marketing firm in the world dedicated to servicing the staffing and recruiting industry. We’re here to help you
Stand Out. Stay Top-of-Mind. Sell More.